eXinel stands for experts in electronics. After both company founders, Norbert Notz and Stefan Enderle, had gained plenty of experience as employees in various roles as well as freelancers in the electronics development sector, they decided to pool their expertise and establish a technology company together. eXinel GmbH und Co. KG was entered into the commercial register during the first quarter of 2016. The experience of the experts can be traced all the way back to 1990.
eXinel develops customer-specific electronics components for your products and plants. The eXinel expertise consists of the following:
- Design of embedded systems
- High-speed digital design in the GHz range
- Development of digital circuits
- Development of analogue circuits
- Mixed signal designs
- Implementation of digital circuits in programmable logic devices (e.g. FPGA) with VHDL
- EMC-compliant printed circuit board design
Based on a large number of projects, eXinel has gained wide-ranging practical experience and a broad base of best-practice knowledge to develop electronics components in compliance with several industrywide standards and guidelines:
- DO-254 (Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware)
- IEC 61508 (Functional Safety)
- ISO 26262 (Functional Safety Automotive)
- MIL-STD-810 (Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests)
- MIL-STD-750 (Test Method Standard Test Methods for Semiconductor Devices)
What does eXinel offer you?
Is your company lacking the required expertise in the electronics development sector? Or is your workload so great that you would like to outsource your special development services for instance? Put your trust in the experience of eXinel! Thanks to long-standing experience in the field of hardware development for leading technology companies who operate in various sectors, eXinel is able to quickly and, therefore, economically offer you competitive solutions. The constant project collaborations with technological leaders ensure that the eXinel specialists are kept abreast of the situation and that the solutions offered to you are state-of-the-art.